Patients requiring advice or vaccines for travel:
- Please fill out a travel questionnaire obtained in the link below preferably by sending on line to High-UHB.GP55889-Reception@nhs.net
- Once the Travel questionnaire is completed you should preferably e mail as above but can hand in to the practice and give 48 hours before phoning for response.
- When you phone in you will be advised if an appointment is necessary.
- At your appointment the Nurses will give advice and print relevant prescriptions that may be required and if non-NHS vaccines are require a private script will be done at a cost of £20.00. A fee of £20 for administration of a non-NHS vaccine is also chargeable.
- Full payment must be made when picking up scripts or after initial consultation. Reception can accept payment by either cash or cheque.
- We do not fax or send private scripts to a chemist, they must be collected from the surgery.
- Should you require your immunisation status this can be dealt with by reception by providing a print out of vaccine computer records and/or paper records as required.
There is further information about countries and vaccinations required on the links below:
Travel Health Questionnaire
To help us offer the appropriate advice, please fill out the online form before coming to see the nurse and hand into reception or e mail to High-UHB.GP55889-Reception@nhs.net
You can also download a printable version here.
Travelling in Europe
If you are travelling to Europe the EU has published useful information for travellers on the European website.